Applications for this position are accepted:
To 9/10/2013 5:00 PM
The salary for this hourly position is $10.47 per hour.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Assists children in opening packages, if needed
- Monitors students eating by progressing from table to table
- Encourages children to eat lunch; to try a bite if unsure if he/she likes the item
- Supervises children in disposing of refuse
- Monitors childrens behavior at lunch
- Floors are to be spot swept for refuse as needed
- Floors are to be spot mopped for spills as needed
- Tables are to be washed after each serving period or when spills occur
- Detailed cleaning of tables as necessary
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in Food Service preferred
- Experience working with children
- Good attendance and work record in previous employment
- Strong interpersonal skills
All new employees are required to undergo a drug screening as a condition of employment. The drug screening is performed at the applicant's expense and any employment offer is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of the screening.
Ohio House Bill 190 requires criminal record checks of job applicants under
final consideration for positions. This records check is through the Ohio Bureau
of criminal Identification and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The
records check is performed at the applicant's expense and any employment offer
is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of the check.
All new employees are required to undergo a physical examination as a
condition of employment. Examinations which have been performed within ninety
days prior to date of employment are acceptable. Any employment offer is
contingent upon the satisfactory completion of this exam.
The Cleveland Metropolitan School district is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. Additionally, the Cleveland Metropolitan School District
values language diversity among its students and employees. Persons who are
bilingual are encouraged to apply for employment opportunities.