Applications for this position are accepted:
To 5/14/2013 5:00 PM
The rate for this position is $36.00 per hour.
The PreK-12 Non-Content Public Flexible Content Expert (FCE)is a pivotal role. The part time FCE position will serve all non-public schools outside of the city limits and monitor resources and services. The FCE is a central office based position, working closely with the Deputy Chief of Academic Resources. He or she will be accountable for evaluating third party services and ensuring that services are appropriate and aligned to the students' needs.
The FCE will report to, and will be evaluated by the Deputy Chief in charge of Academic Resources.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Monitor and provide supports to all non-public schools serving Cleveland students outside of the city limits
- Must maintain up to date documentation including HQT status of tutors providing instructional support, detail reports regarding supports and services provided to the schools, monitor and provide feedback on a weekly basis to the Deputy Chief of Academic Resources
- Conduct onsite visits to evaluate the programs being offered
- Facilitate sharing of best practices among schools
- Knowledge of the District's TDES framework and ability to evaluate staff
- Areas of Expertise - The successful candidate will have expertise in the following areas: Literacy, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, and academic resources
- The successful candidate must be a TEAM PLAYER with a BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university and preferably a Master's degree with a State of Ohio administrative license.
- A strong service and support orientation towards schools
- Experience with data analysis in an applied setting
- Successful classroom teaching experience
- Experience in school leadership or leadership development of others
- Strong communications and presentation skills
This position is NON EXEMPT.
This position is grant funded.
This position will not exceed 19 hours per week.
This position will end on June 14, 2013.
Please submit an online employment application.
Ohio House Bill 190 requires criminal record checks of job applicants under
final consideration for positions. This records check is through the Ohio Bureau
of criminal Identification and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The
records check is performed at the applicant's expense and any employment offer
is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of the check.
All new employees are required to undergo a physical examination as a
condition of employment. Examinations which have been performed within ninety
days prior to date of employment are acceptable. Any employment offer is
contingent upon the satisfactory completion of this exam.
The Cleveland Metropolitan School district is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. Additionally, the Cleveland Metropolitan School District
values language diversity among its students and employees. Persons who are
bilingual are encouraged to apply for employment opportunities.