Applications for this position are accepted:
To 2/28/2013 5:00 PM
The salary range for this position is $24,398 - $35,840.
The Specialist I provides clerical support for the Facilities Division.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Administers rubbish removal payment process
- Modifications to rubbish contract per schedule changes or sire requests
- Records receipt of rubbish removal report from each Cleveland Municipal School/site
- Administers Inside/outside building permits, type, filing, mail
- Obtains Board approval initiation for outside rentals
- Requests /receive deposits for outside rentals
- Oversees billing for outside rentals
- Oversees custodial personnel vacation and sick forms, copy, and mail
- Sends message to custodians and assistant custodians via page net
- Performs general office duties including filing, phone messages, Xerox, data input, keep copy and fax machines filled with paper, distribute faxed to proper mail box
- Keeps an ongoing record of all custodial daily sign-in and overtime sheets, file and send to storage at the end of the school year. Send the same back to the sites every two weeks
- Opens and distributes all mail
- Maintains Facilities call off log
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Access
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
This is a union position.
Please submit an online application.
Ohio House Bill 190 requires criminal record checks of job applicants under
final consideration for positions. This records check is through the Ohio Bureau
of criminal Identification and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The
records check is performed at the applicant's expense and any employment offer
is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of the check.
All new employees are required to undergo a physical examination as a
condition of employment. Examinations which have been performed within ninety
days prior to date of employment are acceptable. Any employment offer is
contingent upon the satisfactory completion of this exam.
The Cleveland Metropolitan School district is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. Additionally, the Cleveland Metropolitan School District
values language diversity among its students and employees. Persons who are
bilingual are encouraged to apply for employment opportunities.