Applications for this position are accepted:
To 6/24/2013 5:00 PM
The hourly rate for this position is $11.65.
General cleaning and housekeeping tasks in schools or other District buildings.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Performs general cleaning tasks, including but not limited to sweeping, dusting, mopping, washing furniture, washing blackboards, running scrubbing machines, lower level wall washing and moving furniture
- Performs other cleaning tasks as assigned by the custodian
- High school diploma or GED required
- Good attendance and punctuality record required
- Successful work experience as a cleaner preferred
- Must be able to travel to multiple sites of assignment, east and west side facilities
To Apply: Please submit an online employment application.
Ohio House Bill 190 requires criminal record checks of job applicants under
final consideration for positions. This records check is through the Ohio Bureau
of criminal Identification and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The
records check is performed at the applicant's expense and any employment offer
is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of the check.
All new employees are required to undergo a physical examination as a
condition of employment. Examinations which have been performed within ninety
days prior to date of employment are acceptable. Any employment offer is
contingent upon the satisfactory completion of this exam.
The Cleveland Metropolitan School district is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. Additionally, the Cleveland Metropolitan School District
values language diversity among its students and employees. Persons who are
bilingual are encouraged to apply for employment opportunities.